OASIS Mailing List ArchivesView the OASIS mailing list archive below
or browse/search using MarkMail.


Help: OASIS Mailing Lists Help | MarkMail Help

wss message

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]

Subject: 3/8/05 WSS telecom Minutes with Attendance

Minutes for 3/8/05 WSS telecom
Please send any corrections or additions to the mailing list.  The
attendance list has been added.

Attendance - quorum achieved - 36 in attendance, 25 needed

Last weeks minutes - approved minus the minutes - to be reissued with
attendance list

Gartner Interop Demo - 
URLs posted for two mailing lists
Proposal to do just one scenario - sign and encrypt. Request that all
interested parties comment as quickly as possible.
Hal posted interop document - most important issue, can everyone serve
outside their firewall for testing?

Issue List
Pending Issues
250 - no change
349 - Close; No comments on Fredrick's update
351 - Close
352 - Close
354 - No change
356 - Pending review - Fredrick proposed draft
357 - No change 

Open Issues
310 - Pending; proposal sent yesterday.  Action to look at the text; Ron
to send e-mail with comments outlining ambiguities.
338 - Open
355 - Close; Reference to Thomas' message 200502/msg00015 to be put in
issue list; AI - Thomas to resend his point #1.
358 - Close as duplicate, note that this issue was the original that was
broken into following issues
359 - Pending review
360 - Pending review
361 - Pending review
362 - Pending review
363 - Pending review
364 - Pending  This is a substantive change -  Hal wants opinions on
what is the processing model.  Frederic will take another pass
365 - Pending review
366 - Open
367 - Pending review
368 - Pending review
369 - Pending review - Frederic to post changes
370 - Open
371 - Discussion on Mike and Ron's Proposals - AI: Mike to send revised
proposal with the exact new text
372 - Close
373 - Pending; Add additional white space and assign to editors

Two new issues were proposed one by Hal and a second relative to XML
encrypted key elements to be used in token types - VJ to add both to the
issues list and forward them to the editors

Kerberos Interop - Aiming for March 15 as interop date
All please look at the interop document.  Comments requested.

Other Business - None

Adjournment - So moved 

Attendance of Voting Members
  Maneesh Sahu Actional Corporation
  Gene Thurston AmberPoint
  Hal Lockhart BEA
  Corinna Witt BEA
  Thomas DeMartini ContentGuard
  Merlin Hughes Cybertrust
  Sam Wei Documentum
  Carolina Canales-Valenzuela Ericsson
  Dana Kaufman Forum Systems
  Toshihiro Nishimura Fujitsu
  Kefeng Chen GeoTrust
  Kojiro Nakayama Hitachi
  Derek Fu IBM
  Kelvin Lawrence IBM
  Mike McIntosh IBM
  Nataraj Nagaratnam IBM
  Don Flinn Individual
  Kate Cherry Lockheed Martin
  Paul Cotton Microsoft
  Vijay Gajjala Microsoft
  Chris Kaler Microsoft
  Richard Levinson Netegrity
  Jeff Hodges NeuStar
  Frederick Hirsch Nokia
  Lloyd Burch Novell
  Vamsi Motukuru Oracle
  Ramana Turlapati Oracle
  Prateek Mishra Principal Identity
  Ben Hammond RSA Security
  Rob Philpott RSA Security
  Martijn de Boer SAP
  Blake Dournaee Sarvega
  Pete Wenzel SeeBeyond
  Ronald Monzillo Sun Microsystems
  Symon Chang TIBCO
  John Weiland US Navy
  Phillip Hallam-Baker VeriSign
Attendance of Prospective Members
  Andrew Nash Reactivity
  Hans Granqvist VeriSign

Membership Status Changes
  Thomas Schenkman Individual - Requested voting status 3/7/2005
  Chong-Jen Hsu PeopleSoft - Withdrew 3/7/2005
  Andrew Nash Reactivity - Granted voting status after 3/8/2005 call
  Hans Granqvist VeriSign - Granted voting status after 3/8/2005 call

Don Flinn
President, Flint Security LLC
Tel: 781-856-7230
Fax: 781-631-7693
e-mail: flinn@alum.mit.edu

[Date Prev] | [Thread Prev] | [Thread Next] | [Date Next] -- [Date Index] | [Thread Index] | [List Home]