wss message

Subject: Issue 371 - AI: Mike to send revised proposal with the exact new text

After the last meeting Thomas sent this text which summarizes the
consensus reached at the last meeting. I've modified it slightly before
forwarding.
Hopefully, we will vote Tuesday to do the following to the X.509
Certificate Token Profile Errata.

1. Delete sections 3.1, 3.4, 3.6, 3.7, and 3.10.
2. change section 3.3 deleting line 82 and changing line 83 to:
Insert a new first cell at line 172 containing:
Single certificate #X509v1 An X.509 v1 signature-verification certificate.
3. Add a statement in 3.x such that: If the ValueType attribute is
missing, the receiver may interperet it either based on a prior agreement
or by parsing the content.

Thanks,
Mike