wss message

Subject: Fw: Unable to post to wssdemotech@lists.oasis-open.org

I am a bit behind in my mail - Jane from OASIS asked me to post the mail below to the list....apparently some people are still having trouble posting to the gartner interop e-mail lists....

Cheers
Kelvin

----- Forwarded by Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM on 03/22/2005 02:31 PM -----
"Jane Harnad" <jane.harnad@oasis-open.org>

03/15/2005 07:22 PM

Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc
"Carol Geyer" <carol.geyer@oasis-open.org>
Subject
RE: Unable to post to wssdemotech@lists.oasis-open.org

Kelvin,

I was wondering if you might post the email list subscribing details on your TC page?  I have had a bunch of requests from for that information and thought it might be helpful.  Please let me know. Thanks, Jane

Dear Gartner InterOp Participants,

As mentioned in the Conference Call notes, we have created two (2) e-mail lists for the Demo:

wssdemotech@lists.oasis-open.org = Technical

wssdemomktg@lists.oasis-open.org = Marketing

All InterOp Participants are advised to have at least one representative subscribed to each list. More are welcome and subscribing to both lists is also okay.

To SUBSCRIBE, please send an e-mail to:
listname-subscribe@lists.oasis-open.org*
Once you subscribe you will get an e-mail asking you to confirm you want to be added to the list.

To UNSUBSCRIBE, please send an email to: