wss message

Subject: Japanese translation of the WSS 1.0 core

FYI.
XML Consortium (*) has translated the WSS core OASIS Standard into
Japanese and published it on its web site:
  http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/wss.html (Japanese page)
  http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0-jp.pdf (pdf file)

*) XML Consortium is a non-profit organization that promotes XML, Web
  Services and SOA in Japan. Please refer to its introduction page:
    http://www.xmlconsortium.org/introduce/index-e.html

This is an unofficial, non-normative translation complying with OASIS
Translation Policy.
I attached the notifying message to OASIS.

I am a member of XML Consortium Security SIG and we now start
translating WSS profiles. Because the translation work is done on
voluntary basis, it might take some time.
If you find any problem with the translation, please let me know.

Regards,

Toshi

From: NISHIMURA Toshihiro <nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com>
To: translation-admin@oasis-open.org, translators@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Japanese translation of the WSS OASIS Standard
Date: Fri, 08 Apr 2005 18:11:03 +0900

Dear OASIS Translation Admins,

We are pleased to inform you that XML Consortium (Japan) has
translated an OASIS document and published it on our web site.

XML Consortium has translated "Web Services Security: SOAP Message
Security V1.0 (WS-Security 2004)" into Japanese as a service to the
community. This translation is publicly accessible at
http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/wss.html. XML Consortium has read
the OASIS Translation Policy and agreed to its terms. We also agree to
the redistribution terms of the OASIS copyright notice. We acknowledge
that this translation may be republished by OASIS or other entities if
it is done in compliance with the terms of the notice and that OASIS
may rescind our right to publish or distribute the derivative work if
OASIS finds that it leads to confusion regarding the original
document's status or integrity. XML Consortium acknowledges that the
copyright of any translations of OASIS copyrighted documents are owned
by OASIS.

The URL of the translated document (pdf file) is as follows:
  http://www.xmlconsortium.org/wg/sec/oasis-200401-wss-soap-message-security-1.0-jp.pdf
I will send you a copy of this translation for backup purpose.

In addition to the WSS core, we have started translating some of WSS
profiles:
  - Username Token Profile
  - X.509 Token Profile
  - SAML Token Profile
We'll inform you when we finish translating.

FYI, now XML Consortium has its introduction page in English:
  http://www.xmlconsortium.org/introduce/index-e.html

Best Regards,

NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE GROUP, FUJITSU LIMITED