wss message

Subject: Permanent Regrets

Hi,

This is to inform that my affiliaition with Oracle will end on Thursday May
5,
2005. I will be joining Adobe Systems.

Adobe is not into web services (security), yet. Hoping our paths would
intersect if and when WSS figures in Adobes' plans.

Thank you all and keep the good work going.

/t$r
(Ramana Turlapati)