wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Couple of issues

When I last went through this for SAML, I was told by OASIS that the
list of contributors must be current OASIS members.  I don't know that
they've changed that position.  So, since there were folks that
contributed to the docs that were no longer OASIS members when we
published, we included a separate "acknowledgements" appendix and
included them there.

BTW - looking at the 16-May draft... I think someone needs to go through
the roster and update current company affiliations.  Andrew Nash is now
with Reactivity, not RSA Security.  Peter Rostin left RSA a LONG time
ago and is no longer an OASIS member. I also noticed that John Hughes is
still listed with Entegrity.  John has left there and is currently
listed as an Individual member at OASIS. And finally, I notice that Jeff
Hodges is listed with Sun, but he's move to Neustar.

Rob Philpott
Senior Consulting Engineer
RSA Security Inc.
Tel: 781-515-7115