wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Groups - WSS 1.1 Interop Scenario (wss-11-interop-draft-01.doc) uploaded

Cool. Let me know!

> > I didn't think we'd need to re-run the 1.0 scenarios as I
> > don't think they are affected by the new 1.1 constructs.
>
> But can you be WSS 1.1 compliant without having 1.0 compliance
> (however that compliance is defined)?

Oh, I see what you are saying now. I guess I expected that endpoints
that implement the 1.1 scenario would support the constructs and
behaviour that was in the 1.0 spec as well as the pieces that are new
for 1.1. But I didn't think it was necessary to test the 1.0
constructs/behaviour because they were already tested as part of the 1.0
interop. In other words, I think we can just test the delta between 1.0
and 1.1

Does that make sense?

Gudge