wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Names for contributors

Dear Editors,

I’m also only listed on one of the documents.

Thanks,

-Ben Hammond

RSA Security

PS Peter Rostin is no longer affiliated with RSA, doesn’t currently participate in WSS TC

From: Derek C FU [mailto:fuderek@hk1.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 1:50 PM
To: Kelvin Lawrence
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Dear Kelvin,

Can you add my name into the seven documents as well. I'm only listed on one of them.

Many thanks.
._________________________.
Derek Fu - I/T Architect
Software Group
11/F, PCCW Tower, Taikoo Place, 979 King's Road, Quarry Bay, Hong Kong
mailto:FuDerek@hk1.ibm.com
Office +852 2825-6616 Fax +852 2825-0022 Mobile +852 9199-2060
Inactive hide details for Kelvin Lawrence <klawrenc@us.ibm.com>Kelvin Lawrence <klawrenc@us.ibm.com>

Kelvin Lawrence <klawrenc@us.ibm.com>

05/18/2005 03:17 AM

wss@lists.oasis-open.org

cc

Subject

[wss] Names for contributors

Folks, please respond to the list not just to me personally with names for the specs. That way all of our editors will also see the mails and can also keep up with the edits.

I am receiving a lot of mail that is not copied to the list. Per my prior mail, please send mail to the list.

Thanks

Cheers
Kelvin