wss message

Subject: SwA profile review

I have posted an update to the SwA profile, incorporating proposed
changes to address issues 364 and 370 [1],[2]

Note that the transform URLs in the document have changed, due to these
proposed changes as well as to change the dates to 2005. Note also that
the processing rules now require exclusive XML canonicalization of XML
attachment content as part of the signature reference transform (a
change has been to define these transforms as specific to signing -
encryption defines independent URLs for types, and now uses a ciphertext
reference transform, a different name for the same function as before).

Please review this draft before next Tuesday's meeting. Please post any
comment or suggested changes to the wss list.

I'm not sure whether to change the OASIS SOAP Message Security reference
to reference the new version 1.1, likewise I did not change the URLs
associated with X.509 in the examples to refer to 1.1. Should I? I also
need direction on how to update the TC member list at the end of the
document, if this is the correct approach to take.

I do not expect to be able to attend the call Tuesday, so if there is
any concern with these changes please try to post to the list this week.

Thanks

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia