wss message

Subject: WSS call regrets, SwA issue status

Unfortunately because of personal travel, I don't expect to be able to
attend the WSS call on Tuesday, 31 May.

The pending issue, #377 should be CLOSED, it has been out for review a
long time, no comment received

Issues 364 and 370 should be marked PENDING, unless the committee feels
ready to close them. Proposed resolutions for these issues are in draft
20, announced earlier this week [1]. The changes related to 364 follow
the general agreement discussed on the last WSS call. The changes for
370 are an attempt to address Brian's concerns without introducing a
substantive change. I have not received any comment on these changes.

Draft 20 also includes a change Brian suggested to state the assumption
that cid: is not same-document (section 4.2) - we could open and then
mark pending an issue for this one ("Indicate that cid: is assumed to be
a non-same-document reference").

Details of Draft 20 changes are in the change log at the end of the
document. Changes also include some editorial cleanup.

Thanks

Regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia