wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] SwA profile review

Thanks Toshi.

I believe you are correct, and we should change line 328 of draft 20
(diff version) to state

"The output of the transform is an octet stream consisting of the
ciphertext as conveyed in the MIME
part content."

Anyone disagree or have better wording?

Thanks

Regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia

-----Original Message-----
From: ext NISHIMURA Toshihiro [mailto:nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com]
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2005 6:18 AM
To: Hirsch Frederick (Nokia-TP/Boston)
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org; bal@exchange.microsoft.com

Frederick,

At Wed, 25 May 2005 12:49:58 -0400,
<Frederick.Hirsch@nokia.com> wrote:
> encryption defines independent URLs for types, and now uses a
> ciphertext reference transform, a different name for the same function
as before).

Line 328 of the draft-20-diff says about
Attachment-Ciphertext-Transform:
| The output of the transform is an octet stream consisting of the MIME
| text canonicalization of the attachment content.

Why MIME "text" canonicalization? I think the attachment content here is
encrypted octet data.

Toshi

---
NISHIMURA Toshihiro (FAMILY Given)
nishimura.toshi@jp.fujitsu.com
STRATEGY AND TECHNOLOGY DIV., SOFTWARE GROUP, FUJITSU LIMITED