wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] SwA profile exclusive canonicalization issue proposed resolution

RE adding statement about InclusiveNamespacePrefixList in conjunction
with XML attachment exclusive canonicalization for SwA profile.

Thomas

Use of inclusive vs exclusive here really is about allowing
implementation re-use and consistency with BSP etc.
The attachment is essentially a stand-alone XML document without a
context change.

Should we state that the InclusiveNamespacePrefixList should be empty?
Is that correct and what you have in mind?
If others have a knowledgeable opinion can you please state to the wss
list? Unless I hear otherwise I will add a statement that "The
InclusiveNamespacePrefixList SHOULD be empty." after the sentence at
line 398.

Also if any additional comments on current draft please send to list.
I'd like to get a revised draft out early next week to allow vote at
next WSS meeting. Two issues were marked pending review at this weeks
wss meeting.

Thanks

Regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch