wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Recently discover WSS security threat

"Abbie Barbir" <abbieb@nortel.com> wrote on 06/06/2005 11:01:41 PM:

> Mike,
> I do not recall seeing proposal, to change section x in document y
> to be restated as ddd...
> that's what I mean

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/email/archives/200506/msg00016.html

Contains my proposal for changes to the specification - Hal is working on
an alternative.
This thread contains, very early on, two alternative XPath expressions. I
do not think
the specification should specificly recommend either of them.