wss message

Subject: SwA Profile vote on next WSS TC call

I have uploaded a revision of the SwA profile, version 21, in
anticipation of a vote at the WSS TC meeting next Tuesday, 14 June
[1][2]

This revision includes changes to address all comments on draft 20 sent
to the list: specify exclusive canonicalization, no text
canonicalization for ciphertext. Also changes to align the specification
with the latest OASIS template.

Please confirm that the changes in draft 20 that addressed the pending
issues are acceptable as well as these additional changes so that we can
vote this specification forward at the next WSS meeting.

We may wish to remove some of the template cover page material that is
not applicable. This can be a decision as part of the vote. Please also
check the acknowledgements section.

If you have any concerns or suggestions please send email to the WSS
list.

Thanks

Regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch