wss message

Subject: SwA profile

I propose that on Tuesday WSS call we approve draft-22 of the SwA
profile as a CD and then move this version to public review after
changing the title to "Committee Draft" [1]

This version has two changes from the cd-02 version, a typo correction
and correction to the text regarding InclusiveNamespace PrefixList
atrribute :
(In 5.4.2 paragraph 2, change to "The InclusiveNamespace PrefixList
attribute SHOULD be empty or not present.")

Changes to cd-02 were to acknowledgements (corresponds to list in core)
and cover page update.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia