wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] issue 393: wss 1.1 contrib list

Good Morning Hans,

Wasn't there a gentleman named Merlin, who was a great contributor for some
time?  My name and affiliation are correct.

-----Original Message-----
From: Granqvist, Hans [mailto:hgranqvist@verisign.com]
Sent: Monday, June 20, 2005 1:02 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] issue 393: wss 1.1 contrib list

Hello all:

Here is the WSS 1.1 final contributor list, currently sorted by first name.
NOTE: This is the one collective contributor list for the main specification
plus profiles, etc.

Hey, this list is short!

Yep. It contains only people who've either responded to my request for info,
or people I know have been active. No names intentionally dropped.

So, I need some help:

* Since work for WSS 1.1 has gone on for a while, I need the
  longtime contributors on the list to help make this list
  accurate.

* People active in X509, UsernameToken, Kerberos, SwA, SAML,
  REL -- I need your help to get the contributors right.

* Help me differentiate contributors in good standing, and
  contributors who are now non-Oasis (see Mark Hayes below).

Please respond to me with mistakes and additions before 6/24.
I want to post the final list for discussion on the 6/28 call.

Thanks,
Hans

Anthony Nadalin, IBM
Bruce Rich, IBM
Chris Kaler, Microsoft
Derek Fu, IBM
Duane Nickull, Adobe Systems
Frank Siebenlist, Argonne National Laboratory Frederick Hirsch, Nokia Hans
Granqvist, VeriSign Hemma Prafullchandra, VeriSign Hal Lockhart, BEA Systems
Jan Alexander, Systinet John Weiland, US Navy (correct?) Kefeng Chen,
GeoTrust Kelvin Lawrence, IBM Martin Gudgin, Microsoft Mark Hayes, formerly
of VeriSign Michael McIntosh, IBM Research Nataraj Nagaratnam, IBM Sam Wei,
EMC Steve Anderson, BMC Software Thomas DeMartini, ContentGuard Pete Wenzel,
SeeBeyond Phillip Hallam-Baker, VeriSign Rich Levinson, Computer Associates
Rich Salz, Datapower Rob Philpott, RSA Security Ronald Monzillo, Sun
Microsystems Symon Chang, TIBCO Software