wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] issue 393: wss 1.1 contrib list

Hi Hans,

Please put me back on the list too ( I was on the 6/9 list).

Ben Hammond, RSA Security.

Thanks,

-Ben

From: prateek mishra [mailto:pmishra@principalidentity.com]
Sent: Wednesday, June 22, 2005 5:43 AM
To: Granqvist, Hans; wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi Hans,

Please include my name in the WSS 1.1 contributor list.

Thanks,

prateek mishra

"Granqvist, Hans" <hgranqvist@verisign.com> wrote:

Hello all:

Here is the WSS 1.1 final contributor list, currently sorted
by first name. NOTE: This is the one collective contributor
list for the main specification plus profiles, etc.

Hey, this list is short!

Yep. It contains only people who've either responded to my
request for info, or people I know have been active. No names
intentionally dropped.

So, I need some help:

* Since work for WSS 1.1 has gone on for a while, I need the
longtime contributors on the list to help make this list
accurate.

* People active in X509, UsernameToken, Kerberos, SwA, SAML,
REL -- I need your help to get the contributors right.

* Help me differentiate contributors in good standing, and
contributors who are now non-Oasis (see Mark Hayes below).

Please respond to me with mistakes and additions before 6/24.! I want to post the final list for discussion on the 6/28 call.

Thanks,
Hans

Anthony Nadalin, IBM
Bruce Rich, IBM
Chris Kaler, Microsoft
Derek Fu, IBM
Duane Nickull, Adobe Systems
Frank Siebenlist, Argonne National Laboratory
Frederick Hirsch, Nokia
Hans Granqvist, VeriSign
Hemma Prafullchandra, VeriSign
Hal Lockhart, BEA Systems