wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Call for participation in WSS 1.1 Interop

Great. Yes, sorry for not being clear. I assumed we would do a virtual interop.

Gudge

From: Anthony Nadalin [mailto:drsecure@us.ibm.com]
Sent: 29 June 2005 14:33
To: Martin Gudgin
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

IBM will participate assuming its a virtual interop

Inactive hide details for "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>"Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>

          "Martin Gudgin" <mgudgin@microsoft.com>

          06/29/2005 03:01 PM

<wss@lists.oasis-open.org>

cc

Subject

[wss] Call for participation in WSS 1.1 Interop

Dear TC Members,

This e-mail serves as a call for participants in WSS 1.1 Interop
testing. The scenarios document can be found at[1]. We hope to begin
interop testing in the next week or so.

Please indicate if you will be participating in this interop.

Thanks

Gudge

[1]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/12997/wss-