wss message

Subject: Actions from our prior meeting

At our last meeting several new actions were taken and recorded in the minutes. We agreed to review the status of these at our next call (Sept 6th). Those actions are recorded in the draft minutes [1]. Please double check to see if you have any actions and be prepared to address them at the next call. Several of us have more than one!!

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200508/msg00033.html

Cheers
Kelvin