wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] OTP and the "charter" discussion.

If Thomas's estimate of Q2 2007 is correct then this would stretch us
out beyond the permited life of the current TC under the old IPR rules.

FYI the current TC is only permitted to exist under the old OASIS IPR
rules for two years from when the new IPR policy was adopted in April
2005.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329