wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Request to remove the WS-Security 1.0 errata from WSS page or fix it

This is the specific problem in the errata that was the basis of my
original email on this topic.

I support this modification to the errata.

/paulc

Paul Cotton, Microsoft Canada
Tel: (613) 225-5445 Fax: (425) 936-7329
mailto:Paul.Cotton@microsoft.com

WSS

http://docs.oasis-open.org/wss/2004/01/oasis-200401-wss-x509-token-
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/11145/oasis-200401-
> x509-token-profile-1.0-errata-004.pdf
> [3] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200503/msg00025.html
>

> At Mon, 26 Sep 2005 13:31:46 -0500,
> Kelvin Lawrence wrote:
> > The Errata document is a formal Committee Draft. Even if we remove
the
> > link to it (which I think will just confuse people after this long)
it
> is
> > publicly visible in the OASIS document repository.  The choices I
see
> are:
> >
> > 1. We fix the document
> > 2. We agree on some wording to post to the web page that says the
Errata