wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Revised WSS OTP-Token proposal

So is output to be 1 profile or 2 ? any chance to come to agreement on single profile before hand ?

Inactive hide details for "Granqvist, Hans" <hgranqvist@verisign.com>"Granqvist, Hans" <hgranqvist@verisign.com>

          "Granqvist, Hans" <hgranqvist@verisign.com>

          09/30/2005 11:45 AM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

"Linn, John" <jlinn@rsasecurity.com>, Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, <wss@lists.oasis-open.org>

Subject

RE: [wss] Revised WSS OTP-Token proposal

Yes, these are the two ones we know about so far. Hans

RE: [wss] Revised WSS OTP-Token proposal

OK so there will be one proposal from Verisign and one proposal from RSA as input documents, right ?

Inactive hide details for "Granqvist, Hans" <hgranqvist@verisign.com>"Granqvist, Hans" <hgranqvist@verisign.com>

                  "Granqvist, Hans" <hgranqvist@verisign.com>

                  09/30/2005 10:36 AM

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS, Kelvin Lawrence/Austin/IBM@IBMUS
cc

"Linn, John" <jlinn@rsasecurity.com>, <wss@lists.oasis-open.org>
Subject

RE: [wss] Revised WSS OTP-Token proposal

Hi Tony.

Here is VeriSign's statement on this issue

"VeriSign will contribute a draft version of the OTP token
profile that was developed by VeriSign.  VeriSign agrees that
this contribution will be compliant to the terms and conditions
that are specified under OASIS.IPR.3.1 of the 'Legacy OASIS
Intellectual Property Rights (IPR) Policy'.

Additionally, VeriSign is not aware of any patents or applications
that may be relevant to the proposed contribution."

Thanks,
Hans