wss message

Subject: Proposal for resolving Issue 427

I took an action a while back to propose a resolution for Issue 427 -
STRs outside of <wsse:Security> header.

Given that our specification does, in fact, define the use of STRs
outside of <wsse:Security> header, inside xenc:EncryptedData elements, I
don't believe we can adopt the proposal in the e-mail at[1]. I also note
that the text refered to in the e-mail has been modified in the lastest
draft[2] (see lines 817-819).

I believe the change the editors have made is as close as we're going to
get. Thus I propose we close 427 on the grounds that the issue is
addressed by the latest draft.

Cheers

Gudge

[1]
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss-comment/200508/msg00017.html
[2]
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/wss/download.php/14532/wss-
v1.1-spec-draft-SOAPMessageSecurity-01.pdf