wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Action Item 2005-08-23-01: Kerberos Token Profile and RFC1510 vsRFC 4120

Not true Ron, there is nothing saying that a receiver has to accept new attributes that they don't understand

Inactive hide details for ronald monzillo <Ronald.Monzillo@Sun.COM>ronald monzillo <Ronald.Monzillo@Sun.COM>

          ronald monzillo <Ronald.Monzillo@Sun.COM>

          10/04/2005 08:26 AM
          Please respond to
          Ronald.Monzillo

Anthony Nadalin/Austin/IBM@IBMUS

cc

Ronald.Monzillo@Sun.COM, Martin Gudgin <mgudgin@microsoft.com>, wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Subject

Re: [wss] Action Item 2005-08-23-01: Kerberos Token Profile and RFC1510 vs RFC 4120

A 1.0 receivers should not choke if they get a new attribute; as the
schema was defined for such extensibility.