wss message

Subject: [no subject]

Thomas *did* ask a question of the commentator which included a possible
resolution to the issue but as far as I can tell this was never turned
into an *actual* proposal.=20

I'd also note that Thomas was on the call on 2005-09-06, but didn't make
a proposal during discussion of issue 428. I've cced Thomas in case his
recollection doesn't match the minutes.

Gudge