wss message

Subject: WSS 1.1 OASIS Notice issue.

I've updated the SwA profile with the updated contributor list.

One thing I've noticed is that the OASIS Notice page is different on
SwA profile than on Core. I haven't checked the other documents for
consistency.

We might want to add an item to the issues list to ensure all OASIS
Notice pages are consistent for WSS 1.1 and consistent with OASIS
policy.

Perhaps this will be part of the final edit upon standardization
(e.g. when complete URLs are assigned etc), but we might want to make
a note not to forget.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia