wss message

Subject: New Issue: xml:id change to core

The TC agreed [1] to incorporate specific changes to WSS 1.1 core to
be forward-looking with respect to xml:id [2]
This change was marked pending editor action.

For some reason this was not done and issue 334 was marked closed on
the last meeting - I assume to close other aspects of this issue, not
to close the xml:id revision.  It would be wrong not to include a
change clearly voted on by the TC. Thus we should have a new issue
for xml:id, marked pending until the core document is updated, and
then pending review of the TC. If the change is made soon enough we
could review it before the next call.

These changes should be incorporated as agreed [2] by the editor of
core before we have a vote on standardization of WSS 1.1. The final
set of change is outlined in [2] using the public review draft as a
reference.

regards, Frederick

Frederick Hirsch
Nokia