wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] [VER 2] OASIS WSS TC Minutes 2005-10-19

I received Jan's representative's approval after I sent the attendance
to Paul.  Jan's attendance has been recorded on the official attendance
list, as well as updating his status at OASIS.

Jan, you should have received mail from OASIS notifying you of the
status change.  In any event you have been recorded as attending.

Don