wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Groups - wss-v1.1-spec-draft-KerberosTokenProfile-01.pdfuploaded

At line 228, there is an extra space at the end of the ValueType
attribute value. I am not sure, but I think the space could render the
URI invalid.

Also, I was expecting these examples to be modified to follow the
recommendation we included at line 200.

------------
199 When a Kerberos Token is referenced using
<wsse:SecurityTokenReference> the

200 @wsse11:TokenType attribute SHOULD be specified. If the
@wsse11:TokenType is specified

201 its value MUST be the URI that identifies the Kerberos token type as
defined for a corresponding

202 BinarySecurityToken/@ValueType attribute. The Reference/@ValueType
attribute is

203 not required. If specified, its value MUST be equivalent to that of
the @wsse11:TokenType

204 attribute.

that is, they SHOULD include the TokenType attribute, as defined
in my original proposal.

I realize that we were not this explicit when we concluded our discussion.

Ron