wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Groups - rsa-otps-otp-wss-token-v1-0.pdf (rsa-otps-otp-wss-token-v1-0.pdf) uploaded

To close re Tony’s comment, I’ve now been able to confirm with our legal department that my understanding matches RSA Security’s assessment: that RSA Security holds the overall copyright on the as-submitted document and that the OASIS policy requirements regarding named contributors have been satisfied.

--jl

From: Linn, John [mailto:jlinn@rsasecurity.com]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 3:51 PM
To: Anthony Nadalin; Philpott, Robert
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

We’ve received and reflected comments from others (see Appendix A), but I believe RSA Security holds the overall copyright on the document and that we’ve satisfied the OASIS policy requirements regarding named contributors.  I’ve forwarded Tony’s specific query to our legal team, and will update once I’ve been able to consult with them.  In parallel, does anyone have comments to offer about technical aspects of the document and its suitability as an OTP profile for WSS?

--jl