wss message

Subject: Fw: ACTION REQUIRED PLEASE: Spec usage certifications

Folks, to date I have not received any responses to my request below. I would be grateful if people would let me know either off list or via the list, if they intend to write a certification. We need at least three to be able to proceed with the standard submission. I am trying to draft the final paperwork today so that we are ready should the votes pass. I will post a draft of the submission to the list once I have a complete first pass.

Cheers
Kelvin