wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Soliciting inputs re OTP profile submissions and interests

Thanks, Kelvin.  I don’t have a concrete agenda topic to request at this time, but will echo the request for review and comment by TC members. I hope that this can and will lead to productive discussion this month, as the 1.1 finalization proceeds.

--jl

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Thursday, November 10, 2005 4:34 PM
To: Linn, John
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org

Hi John, basically, we need the TC members to review the documents and comment on the list. As comments are raised, we will open issues and have discussions. All of this is predicated on people reading the documents and making comments however.  I for one am totally consumed by the 1.1 shutdown process right now which places a fairly large burden on TC chairs. If you have a concrete agenda item we can add it for the next call, but basically we drive and track all of our work off the issues list. Hopefully people who are interested will review the documents and start submitting comments.

Cheers
Kelvin