wss message

Subject: Notice of appeal of a TC activity

To:  WSS TC

     OASIS staff has received an appeal under Section 4.2 of the TC Process
(http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/process.php#4.2) regarding activity
of the OASIS Web Services Security Technical Committee.   My colleague Mary
McRae and I serve as the "TC Administrator", who handles such appeals, as
provided in those rules.  The text of the appeal is appended below.

     This message fulfills the rule requiring that we provide this TC with
a copy of the complaint.  The rules also require that we reply to the
appeal by the 30th day after receipt, and describe how any further appeal
might occur.  This required advance notice is intended to inform TC members
and list readers -- and thus stakeholders -- of the pending appeal, in case
it is relevant to their own plans, or they wish to express a view on the
matter to us.

     Regards  Jamie Clark

~   James Bryce Clark
~   Director, Standards Development, OASIS
~   jamie.clark@oasis-open.org

Text of complaint: