wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] OASIS Member Ballot for WSS 1.1 documents

I have contacted my voting rep.  We will vote to approve.

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, January 18, 2006 1:19 PM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] OASIS Member Ballot for WSS 1.1 documents

Folks, the balloting has begun on our WSS 1.1 docs as an OASIS Standard

Please remind your OASIS rep to vote. It looks as if there are 274 companies eligible to vote. If my mathematics is correct, I believe that means we will need a minimum of about 41 or 42 companies voting yes to become a standard.

Cheers
Kelvin