wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Cancelling WSS call next week ??

Re the timetable for the OTP spec we can probably do that here on the list:

John and I just spoke, we have both reviewed the documents we do not at this point see any inherent conflict between them.

By Friday 3rd.
    I will send John a markup with the two documents merged
By Tuesday March 7th.
    We will meet to discuss this
By Friday March 10th.
    We will upload a merger proposal with any known issues identified by

We can then decide how much more work the group feels is necessary based on reviews of the merged drafts.

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 01, 2006 10:36 AM
To: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [wss] Cancelling WSS call next week ??

As discussed on the last WSS phone call, we said we would cancel our next call (scheduled for March 7th) unless we saw enough activity on the list to give us an agenda for that call. The list has been fairly quiet. Unless anyone has strong objections, your chairs propose to cancel the next WSS call.  If we do not see any e-mails by end of day tomorrow (Thursday) objecting, we will cancel the call, and those of you in timezones where the call comes early or late in your day can have some extra time in bed :-)

Cheers
Kelvin