wss message

Subject: RE: [wss] Updated Draft WSS FAQ

> Hal, thanks for pulling this together.  Here are a few comments:
>
> 1)   Can you change the formatting as the copy seems to use PRE text
> blocks
>      which don't wrap in browsers

Actually Word made quite a hash of the file. I downloaded a copy of
Mozilla and started over and the file is less than a third the size.
(And the lines wrap.)

> 2)   In Question 4, it might be useful to say that WS-Security has
> liaison
>      relationships with web services TCs to ensure that it can be
easily

>      composed

I am not sure what you are referring to here. Individuals may be doing
this, but I am not aware of any official liaisons for this purpose.
(BTW, the chairs might want to take a look at the liaison list on the
web page. I don't believe it has been updated since the first meeting of
the TC.)

> 3)   In Question 5, should we try to compile some customer references?

If people provide them, I will be glad to add them, but I am not really
interested in continually updating the FAQ.

> 4)   In Question 6, should we list products from TC members?

Ditto here. If the TC feels we should provide such a listing, I will do
it, but I am not interested in maintaining it. It is possible this may
have to be limited to Sponsor members because of OASIS policy, I am not
sure.

Hal