wss message

Subject: CANCELLING the 4/18 WSS Call

We took the action on the last call to evaluate if we should have the next call.  RSA and Verisign indicated on the last call that they weren’t sure how long it would take to respond to the IP action item and since we haven’t seen any progress, we are cancelling this week’s call.  There are a few items that we believe can be addressed in email.  Specifically: (1) update on SAML 2.0 interop, token profile errata, and closing comments on the FAQ.

Regards,

Kelvin and Chris