wss message

Subject: Withdrawal of OTP-Token submission

As we've investigated preparation of a joint IP statement concerning the
joint OTP-Token submission, we've concluded that it appears unlikely
that the broad set of concerns raised in TC discussion could be
satisfied by a statement from our companies alone. Rather than
soliciting further debate and causing further delay for the TC,
therefore, we prefer instead to withdraw the OTP-Token work item
proposal and submission from TC consideration at this time.  We thank
the members of the TC for their interest and discussions regarding this
work item.

--John Linn and Phill Hallam-Baker