wss message

Subject: WSS TC Amended Call Schedule/Work plan

On the WSS TC call today we voted to effectively put the TC into a "maintenance only/no new work" mode. This will allow the SAML 2.0 interop work to play out and also will allow us to stick around for a while to capture and document any errata to the 1.1 specs.

Therefore, we are reducing the frequency of our planned calls to once every six weeks. The next 2 calls will be on:

June 27th 2006
August 8th 2006

We will update the on-line calendar to reflect these changes

If by this time (which will be than 6 months after the 1.1 specs came out) there is no errata work for us to do, we will entertain a motion to declare the TC completed.

Cheers
Kelvin