wss message

Subject: Next WSS meeting date

On our WSS call today we discussed when our next call should be. We agreed that we would aim to have a call on October 31st 2006 provided that the Public Review of the Errata is done by then thus making a meeting worthwhile. If the Public Review is not done by then we *may* move the date of the next call further out into either November or December.

We will update the on-line calendar to relect the cancelled meetings.

Cheers
Kelvin