wss message

Subject: RE: Updated WSS 1.1 Errata submission

Hi Kelvin,

  There's a few problems with some of the files - see notes below each item. Also note that for some reason the actual links in the email point to different files than the URIs described -- I've had this happen to me a couple of times as well, but just wanted you to be aware in case you try to just click on the links rather than cut/paste into a browser.

Sorry for the delay in sending this, although our SLA does give us 5 business days to respond I typically try to do much better than that.

While I'm not requiring a change to the other 3 specs, note that I really liked the SAML and SWA setup identifying the documents as Committee Drafts and noting in the Status section that it's the OS with errata incorporated. I'm going to set that up as a model for future errata filings.

I'll get the review announced as soon as I get updated files.

Regards,

Mary

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, September 26, 2006 1:23 PM
To: Mary McRae; ckaler@microsoft.com
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Updated WSS 1.1 Errata submission

OASIS WSS 1.1 Errata Submissions

Mary, here are the updated submissions for the WS-Security 1.1 Errata Public Review. For each document from the 1.1 standard document set, we have included the stand-alone errata and also the original document with the errata changes shown as red-line markup. In each case we have provided the source (DOC or SXW), the HTML and the PDF. The hyper links in green inside square brackets '[...]', are links to the original (un-edited) 1.1 standards in the OASIS library that the errata applies to.

WS-Security SOAP Message Security 1.1 Errata
[http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16790/wss-v1.1-spec-os-SOAPMessageSecurity.pdf]

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20437/wss-v1.1-errata-SOAPMessageSecurity-draft-01.doc
[mpm]  identified as a "Working Draft" rather than "Committee Draft" or "Public Review Draft" (either is acceptable)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20436/wss-v1.1-errata-SOAPMessageSecurity-draft-01.pdf
[mpm]  identified as a "Working Draft" rather than "Committee Draft" or "Public Review Draft" (either is acceptable)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20435/wss-v1.1-errata-SOAPMessageSecurity-draft-01.htm
[mpm] identified as a "Working Draft" rather than "Committee Draft" or "Public Review Draft" (either is acceptable)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20419/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-SOAPMessageSecurity.doc
[mpm] ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20418/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-SOAPMessageSecurity.htm
[mpm] ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20420/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-SOAPMessageSecurity.pdf
[mpm] ok

X.509 Token Profile 1.1 Errata
[http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16785/wss-v1.1-spec-os-x509TokenProfile.pdf]

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20434/wss-v1.1-errata-x509TokenProfile-draft-01.doc
[mpm] identified as a "Working Draft" rather than "Committee Draft" or "Public Review Draft" (either is acceptable)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20433/wss-v1.1-errata-x509TokenProfile-draft-01.pdf
[mpm] identified as a "Working Draft" rather than "Committee Draft" or "Public Review Draft" (either is acceptable)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20432/wss-v1.1-errata-x509TokenProfile-draft-01.htm
[mpm] identified as a "Working Draft" rather than "Committee Draft" or "Public Review Draft" (either is acceptable)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20421/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-x509TokenProfile.htm
[mpm] ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20422/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-x509TokenProfile.doc
[mpm] ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20423/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-x509TokenProfile.pdf
[mpm] ok

Kerberos Token Profile 1.1 Errata
[http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16788/wss-v1.1-spec-os-KerberosTokenProfile.pdf]

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20431/wss-v1.1-errata-KerberosTokenProfile-draft-01.doc
[mpm]  identified as a "Working Draft" rather than "Committee Draft" or "Public Review Draft" (either is acceptable)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20430/wss-v1.1-errata-KerberosTokenProfile-draft-01.pdf
[mpm]  identified as a "Working Draft" rather than "Committee Draft" or "Public Review Draft" (either is acceptable)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20429/wss-v1.1-errata-KerberosTokenProfile-draft-01.htm
[mpm]  identified as a "Working Draft" rather than "Committee Draft" or "Public Review Draft" (either is acceptable)

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20428/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-KerberosTokenProfile.doc
[mpm]  ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20426/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-KerberosTokenProfile.pdf
[mpm]  ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20425/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-KerberosTokenProfile.htm
[mpm]  ok

SAML Token Profile 1.1 Errata
[http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16768/wss-v1.1-spec-os-SAMLTokenProfile.pdf]

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20445/wss-v1.1-errata-cd-SAMLTokenProfile.html
[mpm]  ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20447/wss-v1.1-errata-cd-SAMLTokenProfile.sxw
[mpm]  ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20440/wss-v1.1-errata-cd-SAMLTokenProfile.pdf
[mpm]  ok

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20449/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-cd-SAMLTokenProfile.sxw
[mpm] note that in document identifier, errata is spelled incorrectly (erratta)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20446/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-cd-SAMLTokenProfile.html
[mpm] note that in document identifier, errata is spelled incorrectly (erratta)
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20443/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-cd-SAMLTokenProfile.pdf
[mpm]  note that in document identifier, errata is spelled incorrectly (erratta)

SOAP With Attachments (SWA) Profile Errata
[http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/16672/wss-v1.1-spec-os-SwAProfile.pdf]

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20414/wss-v1.1-errata-cd-SwAProfile-01.pdf
[mpm]  ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20413/wss-v1.1-errata-cd-SwAProfile-01.sxw
[mpm]  ok
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20412/wss-v1.1-errata-cd-SwAProfile-01.html
[mpm]  ok

http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20417/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-cd-SwAProfile.pdf
[mpm]  all versions of changes are appearing without any redlining (note date on cover) -- may be better to produce the html without change tracking or to upgrade to OpenOffice 2.0
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20416/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-cd-SwAProfile.sxw
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/20415/wss-v1.1-spec-errata-cd-SwAProfile.html
[mpm] all versions of changes are appearing without any redlining (note date on cover) -- may be better to produce the html without change tracking or to upgrade to OpenOffice 2.0

Cheers
Kelvin
WSS-TC Co-Chair