wss message

Subject: Attention Editors - need new Errata docs

No comments were received so as agreed the public review ended and the errata is now an Approved Errata of the WSS TC.

Editors, in order to close out the 1.1 Errata, we need to provide the OASIS Staff with updated copies of all the documents we submitted to the public review.

The documents need to have the words "Approved Errata" rather than "Committee Draft" etc
The date should be updated to yesterday's date (November 1st 2006)

If the editors could please for this for ALL of the documents that we submitted to the public review and post them to Kavi I will compile the list of URLs for the OASIS staff.

Many thanks

Cheers
Kelvin