wss message

Subject: RE: Ballot to shutdown the WSS TC

Hi Kelvin et al,

  The ballot has just been created to shut down the TC - we appreciate all the work this group has done. On behalf of OASIS, thanks!

Mary

Mary P McRae
Manager of TC Administration, OASIS
email: mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org
web: www.oasis-open.org
phone: 603.232.9090

From: Kelvin Lawrence [mailto:klawrenc@us.ibm.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 28, 2006 12:42 PM
To: Mary McRae
Cc: wss@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: Ballot to shutdown the WSS TC

Mary, thanks for announcing the WSS 1.1 Errata today.

At our last TC call, the WSS TC voted to have the chairs ask you to start a ballot to shutdown the WSS TC once the 1.1 Errata process had completed (which it now has).

Therefore, please would you setup whatever electronic ballot is necessary to allow the WSS TC members to vote on shutting down the TC. We have discussed this as a TC and feel we have delivered on our charter and at this point it is appropriate to conduct this ballot.

We discussed this at our TC call on October 31st and this plan is documented in the minutes at [1]

Many thanks in advance

Cheers
Kelvin

[1] http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/wss/200610/msg00024.html