wss message

Subject: Re: [wss] Possible submission of specifications to ITU; and congratulationsfrom OASIS

   Thanks Mary.  To amplify this, several of our members have
suggested this submission, which is governed by our posted OASIS
Liaison Policy.  No action is required from the TC (nor is possible,
in this case, as the TC has voted to close).  However, we welcome
consultative advice.  So we encourage members who have any specific
views about this proposal to share them with staff.  Patrick Gannon
and I are generally responsible for these submissions, so either of
us would be a good point of contact.
   Congratulations again on the successful completion of an
essential, well-received, landmark set of specifications, and the
TC's work program.  As always, we appreciate your contributions to
open standardization.  Best regards, JBC

~ James Bryce Clark
~ Director of Standards Development, OASIS
~ jamie.clark@oasis-open.org