xacml-chair message

Subject: Request to join eXtensible Access Control Markup Language TC Approved

You recently asked to join the OASIS XACML TC and have been approved. Welcome!

automatically become a voting member after three meetings have occurred. If
you intend to actively attend our conference calls every other Thursday,
welcome! We look forward to your contributions.  In order to remain a voting member, you must attend two out of every three meetings.

request that you change your status to Observer, (if you have not already
done so.) You will still get email and can attend meetings or send email when you wish.
This helps the TC out by making it easier to achieve quorum at our meetings.

Bill Parducci<br>
Co-Chairs