Subject: [xacml-comment] How many namespaces does XACML define?

Hello,

I am a researcher from IBM Tokyo, working with Kudoh-san.
I'm interested in re-using the syntax of XACML's condition lanugage.

I have a comment on the current draft spec (18c).
It is unclear to me how many namespaces XACML tries to define.

Appendix B.1 says that the following two namespace URIs are defined.
urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:policy
urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:context

However, it seems to me that XACML tries to define at least two other
namespaces.

(1)
One is for function identifiers, i.e.,
urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:function.
Indeed, the type of the "FunctionID" attribute is xs:QName and so I think
this URN should be one of  namespace URIs defined in the XACML
specification.

(2)
The other is for data types, i.e., urn:oasis:names:tc:xacml:1.0:datatype.
Currently, the type of the "DataType" attribute is xs:anyURI.
This is very strange to me.
I think it should be xs:QName and this URN should be one of  namespace URIs
defined in the XACML specification.

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
mailto:satoshih@jp.ibm.com