Subject: [xacml-comment] The PolicySet Schema (Line 1759--1762)

A minor comment on Line 1759--1762.

I found the type of two attributes (PolicySetId and PolicyCombiningAlgId)
specified by
a long URI  http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#anyURI

I'm not sure this is wrong, but I can say it's strange in the sense that
the qname xs:anyURI is used in other schema descrptions (e.g., Line 1819,
1889).

I think it's better to replace the long URI with the (short) qname.

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
mailto:satoshih@jp.ibm.com