Subject: [xacml-comment] another resource question

Section 7.8 doesn't say anything about error conditions, and I'm wondering
if it should. I know that some things are out of scope and shouldn't be
considered (eg, if only some Descendants could be resolved, the app-specific
code should decide whether or not this is an error). But what should happen
if there is some unrecoverable error in the process of discovering the
resource list? Should the PDP return an error, or should it evaluate with the
single resource that was provided in the Request? I would hope it could return
an error, but 7.8 doesn't say anything about this.

seth