Subject: [xacml-comment] IIA011Request.xml

There are two attributes with the same identifier.

Is this request invalid in the sense that the attribute identifiers must be
unique?
If yes, we can use the XML schema <key> to define the uniqueness
and can take advantage of the schema validation by XML parsers.

http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-1/#cIdentity-constraint_Definitions
http://www.w3.org/TR/xmlschema-0/#specifying%20Keys&theirRefs

I think we should make use of schema validation as much as possible.

Satoshi Hada
IBM Tokyo Research Laboratory
mailto:satoshih@jp.ibm.com