Subject: [xacml-comment] Error in description of access-subject

Title: Error in description of access-subject

It is extremely embarrassing to have to report an error in text I wrote myself, but I fear my description of the access-subject was not what I intended, and I believe not what the committee intended either.

Currently the description at the begining of Appendix B.2. reads:

This identifier indicates the system entity that is directly requesting access.  That is, the final entity in a request chain.

I think this should read:

This identifier indicates the system entity that initiated the access request.  That is, the initial entity in a request chain.

Hal